Competition now closed.
Congratulations to our winners who each receive a pair of tickets - Ruth Dunkin from Bucks and Shelley Hollis from Surrey.
The highlight of Chocolate Week, Chocolate Unwrapped is where visitors can immerse themselves in a decadent feast of chocolate.
We have TWO pairs of tickets to give away.
For 2011 Chocolate Unwrapped will showcase the very best of British chocolatiers and also be host to chocolate companies from around the world.
Features of the show include:
- Chocolate tastings and experiences
- Demonstrations from top chocolatiers and chefs
- A stunning exhibition of chocolate art and sculptures
- A live cocoa tree
- Seeing chocolate being made in the smallest chocolate factory in the world
- The Harvey Nichols chocolate café
Open to UK residents only. Closing date for entries 22nd September 2011. The winner will be notified by email. Full terms and conditions here.
For your chance to win - simply enter your email in the box below.*
(* Only one entry per registered user / email address or per household.) If you cannot view the entry form below please contact us for further details.