We tested some 'Teffios', puffed Teff cereal and came up with a gluten- and dairy-free recipe for our own 'Teff Crispies'.
Simple to make, delicious to share and a great favourite with all the family, especially the kids!
- 150g Teffios - Puffed Teff Breakfast Cereal
- Two bars of Kinnerton Chocolate
- 100g of Raspberry Marshmallow Fluff
- Melt the two bars of chocolate in a Bain-marie - or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Mix the marshmallow fluff into the melted chocolate.
- Add the Teffzer and mix together until all the chocolate is spread evenly over the puffed teff balls.
- Press the mixture into a pan pre-lined with clingfilm
- Press the mixture down evenly with a spoon and put ito a refrigerator to harden.
- Turn out after the crispie mixture is chilled (allow 2 hours to be sure) and cut into squares with a sharp knife.
For more information visit www.tobiateff.co.uk