Anyone wanting to have a health MOT can attend a free drop-in session in Horsham town centre each Wednesday until the middle of December.
The Horsham District Wellbeing Hub, a free, friendly and impartial service from Horsham District Council, the NHS and other partners, will be continuing to run the confidential drop-in sessions on Wednesdays in the town centre from now until 19th December 2012.
The popular sessions are run at The Octagon, Chart Way, Horsham, from 10am to 2pm each Wednesday, except Wednesday 3rd October.
Call in for a friendly chat and a health MOT with one of the Wellbeing advisors with no need for an appointment.
Speaking about the drop-in sessions, one user of the service commented:
It was very useful. As somebody who finds the GP's surgery rather scary, I appreciated the relaxed way the health check was carried out.
Other dates for the Hub include: -
- Friday 28 September - the Carer's Wellbeing advisor will be at the Macmillan Coffee Morning at the Storrington Community Market at Storrington Village Hall in Storrington from 9am to 10:45am
- Saturday 29 September - Wellbeing advisors will be at Steyning Leisure Centre in Steyning and the Pavilions in the Park leisure centre in Horsham for their workout open days
- Monday 1 October - there will be a Wellbeing information stand, in conjunction with the Prevention Assessment Team, in Swan Walk shopping centre in Horsham all day
- Saturday 6 October - there will be a Wellbeing stand at Steyning Farmer's Market in Steyning.
- Sunday 7 October - Wellbeing advisors will be at Broadbridge Heath Leisure Centre in Horsham for its Family Open Day
For further information call 01403 215111 or visit the 'what’s going on' section of the website www.horshamdistrictwellbeing.org.uk