Start your day with a delicious hot chocolate shake for that 'get-up-and-go' feeling.
Prep time: 2-3 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 600ml semi skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp drinking chocolate
- 3 tbsp medium oatmeal
- 100g raspberries
- Place the milk, drinking chocolate and oatmeal in a saucepan and bring to the boil,.
- Simmer gently for 5 minutes until the oatmeal is soft.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor or liquidiser.
- Add the chocolate milk and blend until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 2 tall smoothie glasses.
Use frozen raspberries as a convenient alternative.
For more quick and easy recipes visit www.shakeupyourwakeup.com