Raspberry, how to make a raspberry smoothie at home? Nutritious drink and low in calories. Technology and secrets. Step-by-step recipe
You do not have to go to a cafe to treat yourself to a delicious drink and add positive emotions. It’s enough to go to your kitchen, where all the frugal homemakers have supplies in the fridge from which you can make a delicious cocktail. Today I decided to treat myself to a milk-raspberry smoothie and, simultaneously, share the recipe for its implementation with you. My recipe uses minimal ingredients – only two products: raspberry and milk. Despite this, the drink turns out to be thick and creamy in texture, with an incredibly delicate and refreshing taste. Although in this recipe, like many others, changes are possible, which I will discuss in a step-by-step recipe below.
This refreshing and tasty drink is relatively simple to prepare. It only takes you a few minutes. All the necessary components are always available during the summer. It has a creamy tenderness, bright taste, and raspberry aromas. I’m sure he will win the hearts of children and adults from the first sip. Therefore, if you want to quickly and tastefully quench your thirst in the summer, then note the recipe for a smoothie based on milk with the addition of fresh raspberries. It will give you taste pleasure, satisfy hunger and give life.
- Caloric content per 100 g – 83 kcal.
- Dosage – 2
- Cooking time – 5 minutes
- Raspberries – 200 g
- Milk – 400 ml
Step-by-step preparation of a milk-raspberry smoothie
- To whip up a cocktail, use a mixer (stationary or in the bowl of an electric appliance). Unfortunately, whipping by hand will not produce this drink. So dip the raspberries in the mixing bowl.
- In this case, I made a cocktail of fresh berries but had removed the heals beforehand. Pre-fill them with cold water and leave for 5-10 minutes to rule out defects. You can also grind the berries through a sieve to remove the seeds and put the puree from the berries in a blender.
- But raspberries for this recipe can be taken frozen, either whole berries or shredded. To prepare this drink all year round, I advise you to freeze berries during the season. If you make a smoothie from frozen berries, peel them a little beforehand. This process will not take more than 10 minutes, so they thaw only slightly, do not overflow, and become porridge.
- Pour milk of any fat content and put it in a blender. A cocktail with coconut milk is delicious. The higher the fat content of the milk, the denser the drink will be. You can substitute milk for kefir or natural yogurt.
- Before preparing a cocktail, it is essential to cool the milk in the freezer so that the product cools well but is not frozen. Otherwise, you will not get fluffy foam on the drink’s surface. For milk, the best temperature is +5 degrees.
- If sweetness is not enough, add sweeteners to taste if desired. It can be granulated sugar (white or brown), liquid honey of any kind (May, lime, acacia), or syrup (fruit, chocolate).
- I decided to feel the full, delicate taste of raspberries along with milk, so I did not add ice cream. But you can put it at about 100 g. everything is convenient: vanilla, ice cream, fruit, creamy, chocolate. The main thing is that the ice cream is free of various additives.
- If you like sweet spices, such as ground cinnamon or vanilla, you can add them. The main thing is that they do not interfere with the raspberry flavor and aroma.
- Beat the jug’s contents in a pulsating manner until a smooth, creamy consistency is obtained. Does not turn off the blender for about 2 minutes so that all the berries give the milk drink taste and color? If desired, you can filter/rub the finished mass through a fine sieve to separate the seeds (if you did not do this at the beginning of cooking).
- Should serve the cocktail immediately after preparation; storing it in the refrigerator is not recommended, as the drink can layer since it cannot be preserved in its original form, even for a short time. Therefore, pour the finished raspberry milk into high transparent glasses or jars and serve with a wide-open tube.
- The final drink turned out to be rather cold if used frozen berries. To get an ice cream smoothie with fresh berries (if it’s too hot), add a few (1-2 pieces) ice cubes to the ingredients list. Or add crushed ice cubes to the glass of your drink before serving. Garnish the drink with raspberries and mint leaves if desired. The drink turns out to be relatively thick and has an incredible aroma.