Liquid crystals for hair; how properly used? In the beauty industry, liquid crystals for hair have become a fashion innovation. They allow you to eliminate split ends and restore your hair’s beauty, strength, and shine. Well-groomed and beautiful hair has always been a girl’s main adornment. But not all representatives of the beautiful half of humanity have had naturally beautiful hair. Weak, dry, and brittle hair is quite common. This result appears due to the constant use of styling products, environmental influences, and other harmful factors. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to the condition of the hair and carry out the treatment at the right time.
It created the Hair Prep Crystals just for that purpose. Its use lets you get perfectly smooth strands, silky and soft to the touch. This tool gives curls a glossy shine, so styling is much easier.
What are tall liquid crystals?
Every woman for care uses only a large amount of numerous cosmetic products – masks, ointments, emulsions, serums, etc. All these products take care of the hair carefully and give it a healthy and beautiful appearance.
The latest cosmetic breakthrough is liquid crystals for hair, which are gaining increasingly popular and are in demand by both women and professional hairdressers and stylists daily.
Liquid crystals are a special oily liquid based on plant components. Hair oil liquid crystals do not need to be washed off; you can apply them immediately after shampooing on wet strands or before styling.
This tool will be irreplaceable; thanks to the latest developments, it can penetrate the hair structure as deeply as possible and provide the most significant benefits.
Considering the purpose for which liquid crystals are used for hair (to eliminate the problem of split ends, against brittle and dry hair, to restore volume, silkiness, and shine), the duration of the drug is determined. Thanks to the product’s versatility, it is today so popular among women with different hair types – straight, colored, curly, long, or short.
Formulation of liquid crystals for hair
Before choosing a particular drug, you must carefully read its composition and the valuable properties of each component. Today, liquid crystals for hair are produced by large global companies.
The formula of liquid crystals for hair contains:
- A variety of vegetable oils, natural flavors, and plant extracts. As a rule, the oil base is linseed, burdock, or coconut oil; in some cases, avocado and broccoli oils are found. These components perfectly nourish the hair, provide moisture and protect against adverse effects from external factors.
- Various plant extracts are added to the composition of the product, which have a positive effect on the condition of the hair. These plants include nettle, aloe, burdock, and plantain. The structure of the hair has a soft impact; as a result, the strands deliver a beautiful shine, silkiness, and softness.
- The product’s main components are silicone resins, which can penetrate all hair pores, fill them and lift strands.
- Silicone gently surrounds each hair and makes them softer and more elastic. It is essential to be extremely careful when choosing a manufacturer of liquid crystals since the drug always contains silicon, but it can have different names. As a rule, there are such – polyoctanium -10, phenyl dimethicone, and dimethicone.
- The composition of liquid crystals also contains ceramides, which are vegetable fats. They are necessary for the protective layer of the epidermis. This substance is often added to the composition of cosmetics for care for this reason – the scalp is filled with the necessary moisture.
- Liquid crystals also contain vitamins, among which vitamins from groups A, B, E, and D are most often used.
The unique combination of substances makes up the liquid crystals that give the hair smoothness, softness, and shine; the curls become neater and healthier, and combing and styling become significantly easier. In addition, thanks to the regular use of liquid crystals, you can not worry about damage to the strands with curling irons, hair dryers, and irons, as the hair is under reliable protection.
Benefits of liquid crystals for hair
Like any other modern cosmetic product, liquid crystals for hair have many favorable properties:
- The product is ideal for handling hair types – wavy, straight, short, long, thick, and thin.
- Applicable after highlighting, coloring, and perming. After these procedures, there is severe damage to the hair structure, and therefore their renewal is needed. An ideal option would be to regularly use liquid crystals in the hair, as the preparation quickly returns the hair to its original state.
- Liquid crystals help to smooth the hair and thus eliminate the “frizz” effect. Therefore, the hair looks beautiful and well-groomed.
- Liquid crystals carefully surround each hair with a protective film, thanks to which they are reliably protected from harmful effects during styling – hair dryer, iron, curling iron, mousse, foam, varnish, etc.
- The product smoothes and softens the hair, making it more manageable and more accessible to style.
- Hair becomes silky and shiny and looks healthy and well-groomed.
- Liquid crystals will be essential to take care of split ends. The product has an innovative composition, thanks to which the ends of the hair are soldered and filled with valuable moisture. The strands become obedient and perfectly smooth.
- You can buy this product at almost any professional beauty supply store or order it online.
- The hair gets reliable protection against the adverse effects of external factors – strong wind, sun rays, frost, sea, etc. All these factors hurt the beauty of the threads.
- In the case of liquid crystals, there is an apparent effect. This aspect is essential when designing a style and hairstyle with a precise cut – for example, a bob cut.
- One bottle of the product lasts about 7-8 months, depending on the frequency of use and the length of the hair.
- The advantage of the product is also the practicality of use.
Liquid crystals are produced in different forms, depending on specific additives. You can choose remedies to fight dandruff, eliminate split ends, prevent hair loss and take care of frizzy, dry, and oily hair. It is thanks to the rich composition that every girl will be able to choose the perfect remedy for her.
Disadvantages of liquid crystals for hair
This drug has both positive and negative properties, including:
- An oily liquid can weigh down the hair due to frequent use. Curls look undisturbed and greasy.
- At one time, you do not need to apply more than 5 drops of the medicine and distribute it evenly over the entire length of the hair.
- Liquid crystals contain silica that tends to form inside the hair. Therefore, a violation of the hair’s internal structure can occur, which is why its deformation begins.
- Liquid crystals can be addictive if used too often. It becomes noticeable after you stop using the drug and the hair looks unkempt, brittle, dull, and lifeless. Even expensive cosmetics cannot correct this condition. Therefore, do not overuse liquid crystals. Should not use the medicine more than 2 times a week.
- Liquid crystals from world brands cost quite a lot, but at the same time, one bottle is enough for a long time.
Liquid crystals for hair ends
About 70% of women face the problem of split ends. This condition is caused by frequent hair dryers, curling irons, flat irons, lightening, coloring hair, etc.
After reaching the hair shaft, the scales are filled with liquid crystals and welded together, resulting in smooth and well-groomed ends. Before using the product, you need to wash your hair well.
The strands are pre-dried with a hair dryer. Then a few drops of the product are applied to the hand and massaged into the hair with light movements, spreading it evenly along the entire length. First, liquid crystals are placed on the ends of the hair and massaged into these areas more thoroughly. Then the medicine is spread over the rest of the length of the strands, but without reaching the roots. You must finish applying the product for oily hair before going about 15cm deep. It is not necessary to wash off the oil.
Use of liquid crystals against hair breakage
This product is ideal for treating weak and brittle hair that lacks shine. The strands are perfectly moisturized and receive the necessary nutrition thanks to the unique composition of liquid crystals. Each coat is covered with the thinnest film, strengthening and restoring shine, strength, and softness.
Liquid crystals are used as follows:
- The hair is washed well;
- The product is applied to the strands and distributed evenly along the entire length;
- This method is best done before you sleep several times a week.
The device delivers maximum benefits if it is applied in several layers. For the oil to be better absorbed deep into the hair, it must first be used on the palms and heated.
Liquid crystals against dandruff
Liquid crystals come in many forms to find an effective dandruff remedy. The composition of such products should include various plant components – almond oil, linseed oil, wheat germ oil, menthol, rosemary essential oil, tea tree essential oil, etc.
First, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and dry it slightly with a hair dryer. A small amount of liquid crystals is then applied to the scalp, including the hair roots, and spread throughout the length.
The hair is covered with a rubber cap and heated with a towel. The mask is left on the hair for half an hour and then rinsed with warm water. You must perform this procedure twice a week, and soon dandruff will completely disappear. The hair becomes smooth, shiny, and thick.
Liquid crystals help maintain the beauty and health of the hair. To achieve such an effect, you must use the product in courses and take short breaks to avoid addiction.