Although spring’s arrival comes more hours of light, a much more pleasant temperature and an atmosphere that, in general, seems to raise the spirits, the spring experience is not like that for everyone. The so-called spring asthenia, a temporary disorder, begins with the arrival of the suffer from spring. Its main symptoms are fatigue and lack of energy, caused by difficulties in falling asleep, anxiety and irritability. Also, lack of motivation, concentration or libido is a symptom.
The causes Suffer form of this disorder are environmental and are motivated by changes in temperature and schedules and the organism’s difficulties in adapting to these conditions of the new station. Also, if you already have previous symptoms of stress or anxiety, they can make spring asthenia suffer more pronouncedly.
Table of Contents
Five tips to improve Suffer from spring asthenia
To combat these symptoms, you cannot do much more than lead a healthy lifestyle; we should try harder than usual to achieve good daily routines. From Nutritienda.com, its professionals list guidelines to have impeccable habits and overcome spring asthenia without problems.
1. Play sports: It is always essential to do physical activity, because sport is one of the best resources to encourage ourselves, activate our body and feel better. Supports the release of endorphins that increases mood
2. Outdoor activities: Now that the good weather arrives, you have to take advantage of it and go outdoors, take walks, and be in the sun as it is the best source of vitality.
3. Regulate sleep and anticipate the time change: You have to establish a rest routine and adapt to the time change little by little. It is convenient to sleep an average of seven or eight hours so that the body rests and one gets up in a good mood.
4. Hydrate: You have to drink a minimum of one and a half litres a day to hydrate your body. You can combine infusions, although always giving priority to water.
5. Take care of your diet: You always have to take care of your diet, but at this time more, since fatigue and lack of motivation make the body demand foods rich in sugar and fat, and you have to try to avoid them. To do this, you have to increase your intake of vegetables and fruits to get more vitamins and minerals. A varied, balanced and healthy diet together with a healthy and active lifestyle will make us feel more energetic. Also, it is essential to prevent deficiency of any nutrient.
Tidy up the house to avoid spring asthenia
On the other hand, Amaia Elias, interior designer and Marie Kondo’s official consultant, explains that a healthy lifestyle goes beyond doing sports or eating well: our environment also impacts. “A good mattress or a room that relaxes us can help us rest better. Even an orderly kitchen and beautiful dishes motivate us to eat healthy as it will be easier and more fun, “says the professional. Therefore, it also leaves several guidelines to better cope with spring asthenia:
Everything neat to avoid stress
The excellent atmosphere of the room is essential to rest better, so it must be a place that relaxes us and transmits us calm. “In a room full of unnecessary things and without a fixed place, we will not be able to rest peacefully,”
A good mattress for a good rest
We spend many hours of our life on a mattress, and although there is no specific formula to choose an ideal mattress, the most important thing is to be aware of its materials. The expert recommends having a bed that suits us. “There is a false belief that the mattress has to be hard, and it is wrong. The firmness of the mattress varies according to the tastes of the person, “he explains.
Tidy up the house to beat laziness
On the importance of organizing our home to be an ally in the things that count the most for us to do, the professional puts sport as an example. «Having a place at the entrance to be able to leave the gym bag ready can be essential advice to have an excuse and avoid laziness. Or even have adequate space at home to be able to do yoga or exercise without having to move a lot of objects, “he recommends.
Take care of the five senses.
Finally, it recommends taking care of the textures, smells and light of our thing to enhance rest. “Take into account the textures of the materials as a perfect fabric blanket is a good ally when it comes to sleeping better. Even playing soothing music before bed helps lower the heart rate, providing deep relaxation, “he says. I relief Suffer from spring asthenia and enjoy in this season.