Snickers on fabulous recipes; cookie baking is in full swing in many homes. Many also make chocolates and other sweet and savory crumbs.
A campfire would not be the same without its chocolates, or the hot chocolate we enjoy at Christmas would not have the same meaning if we did not have the chocolates as a unique element to enjoy them. And is that the snickers have been consolidated for some time, as one of the special sweets of all, for the flavor and texture it gives to an endless number of ingredients.
Probably, since we can remember, we do not reflect a moment of our childhood where we do not have the chocolates present, in such special moments, either with a drink, with the campfire or simply as part of a particular sweet of the day. Of the dead, which people usually include as a gift on that day to celebrate in the best way.
It’s well worth throwing in this recipe for tasty and quick snickers on advent.
Preparing does not take long, and we can promise that the pieces will flow sweetly into the crew.
The recipe is from http://chocolatesbyt.com/
What are needed snickers on the advent?
- 1 jar of peanut butter, about 350 g
- 1 1/2 dl syrup
- 1 dl sugar
- 9 dl cornflakes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 dl coconut flour
- 2 bags dark cover (cover drops, total 300 g)
Melt peanut butter, syrup and sugar together in a saucepan.
- The mixture should melt and not boil.
- Mix cornflakes, coconut flour and vanilla sugar together in a bowl.
- Mix everything and press into the bottom of a greaseproof cake tin. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate and place it on top.
- Let harden and then cut into cozy pieces.