Sweet potatoes are one of the best I get, and I cannot get enough of them. That’s why I think having a few… or more recipes for good sweet potato dishes is essential.
Giving children sweet potatoes is not only good for the eyes and nervous system, but the use of these potatoes is also exciting for many people by treating and preventing constipation in children.
I have to share with you this fantastic recipe that is my favorite.
Simple and “spicy” sweet potatoes
If you want something spicy and good, that is to say, something “spicy,” this is the thing. My husband, these potatoes are delicious. Besides, this is relatively simple to implement, which in my mind, is always a big plus.
What is needed
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Salt tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon chili spice
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Tsk cayenne piper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Thoroughly clean the sweet potatoes and cut off the ends.
- Then cut them into small pieces without peeling them.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl or an excellent fireproof dish and spread the olive oil.
- Mix all the spices in a small bowl and then spread the mixture over the potatoes and cover them all with the spices.
- Then place the potatoes in an oven drawer (cover with baking paper if desired). Do not leave them on top of each other – spread them out well on the plate.
- Place in the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then roll out the drawer a little and turn and roll the potatoes.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Finally, place them under the grill in the oven for a few minutes to make them a little crispier.