Eat right in summer; how to make a menu? Find out the features and rules of the summer diet and how to compose the diet so that the body receives vitamins. At the same time, the body weight gradually decreases. If you desire to lose weight and correct your figure, it is best to follow a diet in the summer. During this period of the year, more time is spent outdoors, and as a rule, a more active life begins. The best stimulant for weight loss is the desire to conquer everyone on the beach with your beautiful figure. In the summer, many fresh fruits and vegetables ripen, which helps to eat correctly while simultaneously consuming a minimum of calories. As a result, there is gradual weight loss and the healing of the whole organism. A reasonably simple summer diet will help you achieve incredible results.
How to eat right in summer?
When summer begins, the mood improves, and there is a desire to spend more time in the fresh air and relax in nature and the water. It is often the result of increased exercise and warm weather, gradually reducing appetite.
The fact is that in the cold season, the body spends much more energy heating the body. Therefore energy-intensive and high-calorie dishes are constantly present in the diet. When summer begins, they are gradually replaced by light cold soups, fruits, vegetables, and berries. Therefore, getting rid of those extra kilos will be much easier.
During the summer, a diet based on a large amount of plant-based food is chosen. It is essential to develop a balanced menu, which makes it easy to keep the body in good physical shape. You can lose weight in just a few days by using the summer diet to lose weight.
Some nutrition tips
Nutritionists advise switching to bland food when the summer heat starts. For example, seasonal vegetables, fresh berries, and fruits, including various dairy products, are ideal. Such a diet helps to saturate your body with all the necessary nutrients and carry out a practical health-improving course.
Adding as many light and healthy foods to your diet as possible can quickly lose weight with health benefits. It is not only the saturation of the body with vitamins, but the skin is smooth, returns freshness, and becomes more elastic and elastic.
In the summer, it is also recommended to minimize the consumption of meat dishes. They may not be included in the diet more than 3 times a week. On all other days, you can replace them with nuts, beans, and eggs. The use of foods containing large amounts of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates is minimized, or they are entirely excluded from the diet. It is best to stop the choice in favor of dishes with minimal calorie content and choose easily digestible food.
At the same time, we must not forget that it is necessary to drink as much liquid as possible in the summer heat to avoid dehydration. With moderate exercise and average air temperature, you must drink about 1 liter of fluid during the day.
When the hot season begins, one begins to sweat actively, so the body needs more fluids. That’s why it’s essential to review your regular drinking regimen.
In the summer, it is helpful to drink not only pure water but also berries and fruit pulp, green tea, and fruit drinks. At the same time, you should try to give up sugary carbonated beverages completely.
Fast summer diet
In the summer, it is quite possible to lose weight in a relatively short time, and a diet designed for 5 days comes to the rescue. Her diet includes balanced plant-based foods with almost no fat and complex carbohydrates.
During the hot season, it is easy to follow minor dietary restrictions. Therefore, the summer diet allows you to lose a few extra pounds in just a few days while eating is tasty and healthy.
For 5 days, it is recommended to follow the following diet of the summer feed:
The first day:
- Breakfast – toast or bread, a cup of unsweetened tea;
- The second breakfast portion of low-fat cottage cheese (160-210 g);
- Lunch – a portion of vegetable soup (cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, onions, etc.), but without frying, can add lean fish (100 g);
- Dinner – roasted vegetables individually or a portion of stew (cabbage, onions, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, beans, eggplant, peppers, etc.). You can eat the finished dish with a small slice of bread.
- Breakfast – a cup of unsweetened coffee and a few walnuts.
- Second breakfast – a serving of low-fat cottage cheese (200 g).
- Lunch – a portion of vegetable soup in meat broth; you can add lean beef (100 g).
- Dinner – boiled vegetables separately or vegetable broth (onions, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, different types of cabbage, carrots, beans, etc.). You can eat the finished dish with a small piece of bread.
- Breakfast – toast or a slice of rye bread, freshly brewed unsweetened coffee.
- Second breakfast – a glass of low-fat kefir with the addition of currants or raspberries (150 g).
- Lunch – a portion of vegetable soup cooked in meat broth, but without frying, you can add chicken fillet (100 g).
- Dinner – vegetables fried in water or steamed without adding oil (for example, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, beans, onions, eggplant, pumpkin, zucchini, etc.) with small rye bread.
- Breakfast – a cup of unsweetened green tea, toast.
- Another breakfast – a serving of fresh salad with cabbage and a boiled egg.
- Lunch – a portion of thin soup with seasonal vegetables; you can add bony fish (100 g).
- Dinner – steamed or cooked vegetables, a slice of black bread.
The fifth day:
- Breakfast – fresh berries (150 g), a cup of unsweetened black tea.
- Another breakfast – a glass of kefir and some walnuts.
- Lunch – a portion of vegetable soup cooked in meat broth; you can add lean beef (100 g).
- Dinner – vegetables steamed or fried in water, a slice of black bread.
If at this time there is quite a lot of physical activity or constant sports, the diet above may not be enough to provide the body with the necessary energy. Therefore, it is permissible to add boiled buckwheat or rice (200 g), boiled low-fat fish (100 g), and dark chocolate (3-4 cubes) to the menu. While following such a diet for weight loss, it is helpful to drink non-carbonated water in almost unlimited quantities.
This version of the summer diet is one of those that are frugal. Therefore it is easily tolerated. At the same time, it is effective and helps to lose 2-3 kilos of excess weight in 5 days.
Subject to the above diet, a slight feeling of hunger may bother you for the first few days, but soon your body gets used to such a diet, and restrictions are much easier to bear.
Eat right in summer diet for a week
In contrast to the five-day diet, the weekly diet is calculated differently. Each day must correspond to a particular food set. If desired, you can change the daily diet; making even minor changes to the menu is also forbidden.
If you strictly follow the diet below, you can lose 5-10 kg in just 7 days:
- Day 1 – it is allowed to eat seasonal vegetables in cooked or raw form (for example, asparagus, zucchini, sweet peppers, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers).
- Day 2 – you need to eat only fresh fruits, but the exception is high-calorie bananas. Sweet and sour fruits – peaches, apples, pears, and apricots – are an excellent choice.
- Day 3 – the menu consists only of ripe berries (cherries, currants, raspberries, gooseberries, blackberries, etc.). On this day, you need to pay close attention to the condition of your own body. You must add low-fat kefir or yogurt to your diet if you have heartburn or irritation.
- Day 4 – the diet includes only fermented milk products, which can be chosen at will, while there are almost no restrictions. Excellent choices include natural yogurt, fermented baked milk, kefir, etc. It is also permissible to consume low-fat cottage cheese in small quantities.
- Day 5 – the menu entirely coincides with the diet of the first day (boiled or raw vegetables).
- Day 6 – it is allowed to eat fresh berries in any quantity and drink low-fat kefir.
- Day 7 – the diet includes fresh berries and fruit juice, but it is better to refuse grape juice, as it is very high in calories.
It can be tough to maintain such a diet for a whole week, but the result is worth limiting them because, in just 7 days, you can lose weight and quickly get your figure in good shape. If such food is tolerated quite easily and health does not deteriorate, you can stick to the diet for 14 days, but no longer.
Eat right in summer 10 days
You formulated the 10-day diet plan for this diet based on the principles of a mono diet. This summer diet allows you to eat only one product per day but almost unlimitedly. Don’t worry, as you won’t be consuming too many calories during the day.
The body receives the necessary amount of valuable and nutritious substances thanks to the correct balance in the foods that change daily. During this diet, you can drink a lot of pure carbonated water and canned rosehip.
For 10 days, you need to follow the following diet:
- It is permissible to eat boiled chicken or chicken eggs.
- Rosehip decoction.
- Boiled fish, but only low-fat varieties.
- Low-fat kefir – you need to drink it in small sips.
- Boiled chicken.
- Low-fat cottage cheese is allowed to add a little honey.
- Boiled potatoes in the skin.
- Lean and cooked veal or beef.
- Boiled or raw vegetables, but potatoes are prohibited, as they are high in calories.
- Fresh fruits (bananas and grapes are strictly forbidden, as they are very high in calories).
The summer diet is a great way to get in good shape relatively quickly, especially if you have a vacation soon and do not have enough time to prepare complex meals. To increase the effectiveness of the diet, it is recommended to exercise in addition.