Manual anti-cellulite massage, detailed description of techniques for performing manual cellular massage. Its health benefits and contraindications. Existing variants of the procedure, methods of implementation, and actual effects.
Table of Contents
Variations of manual cellular massage
The technology is always the same; it can only be supplemented in various ways – honey or jars. This allows you to increase and strengthen the effects in the long run. In fact, massages of the buttocks, arms, legs, face, and abdomen should be replaced. It is these areas that are most often affected by the hands of a specialist. The focus is on them throughout the procedure.
Here are 3 ways to massage your body:
- Normal … It is performed with massage oils after showering and cleansing the skin. Technology allows work in two or four hands. Particular attention is paid to problem areas – buttocks, outer arms, and legs. The operation takes about 30 minutes and can even be performed by a specialist.
- Manual … In this case, the cervix, the area from the nape of the neck to the seat of the muscle mass, the biceps, and the triceps are worked. The captain performs the operation with his fingertips, pats, squeezes, and strokes movements. Passing through the body with the edge of the palm is also appropriate. This service is only provided by people with medical education in hospital physiotherapy wards. In severe cases, essential oils and anti-cellulite cells are used.
- Canned … It involves rubbing alternately with your hands and special vacuum suction cups that adhere well to the surface. This option is appropriate with a very noticeable “orange peel” on the buttocks. Before use, the body is lubricated with anti-cellulite cream. After the operation, it is recommended to wrap with foil. The duration of one session is about 40 minutes.
- Honey … This method is indicated by the strong gutting of the body when the skin is very dry and in case of excess weight. The main focus here is on clapping, which causes a bit of discomfort. This technique involves the use of buckwheat or lime candy honey, liquid honey is not suitable here. It is applied in a thin layer and after the procedure is left under the film for 20-30 minutes. This suggestion does not apply if you are allergic to bee products.
Note! A qualified expert can actually combine three proposed methods at once, which will only increase the impact.
How to do a manual anti-cellulite massage
They start to do a manual anti-cellulite massage by taking a shower, massaging the body thoroughly, and shaving it. To do this, apply any oily cream in a thin layer and leave until completely absorbed. This will cleanse the skin of toxins, enlarge pores and evaporate the dermis. It is best to rub the problem area with the fingertips, the edge of the palm, and the inside. Before doing this, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
This is what the instructions for manual cellulite massage look like:
- Skin Preparation … At this stage, they cleanse the skin with scrubs, bathe and wipe. Then it is moistened with a cream that needs to be swallowed. If you are going to use honey, apply it further (in a thin layer). Otherwise, the body is lubricated with essential oil that warms tissues and normalizes blood circulation.
- Massage … First, move the finger pads along the outer line of the feet and massage the product thoroughly. After that, the buttocks are kneaded with fists, which move in a circle, from left to right. Then they are patted and stroked. Then they continue to the stomach and hands, stroking the skin and pressing on it with the edge of the palm. Next steps: vacuum cans (2 pcs.) Are placed in the problem area at a distance of 10-20 cm and pressed well, after 30 seconds they are suddenly removed. If honey was used, the treated areas can be wrapped with a film that is left to stand for 30 minutes.
- Final stage … During this time, irritated skin should be soothed by lubricating it with a moisturizer. Apply it in a thin layer, massage it thoroughly on the problem area and wait for about 10 minutes. After the medicine is absorbed, be sure to take a reverse shower with soap. Then it is recommended to rest for at least half an hour.
At the end of the procedure, the captain makes suggestions for body care. You should always take a break between meetings. If the skin reacted normally to the procedure, 2-3 days will suffice, but if redness and itching appear, you will have to wait for about a week.
Note! When massaging, do not forget to lubricate your body with cream or honey every 5-10 minutes. Green coffee and grape extract, chocolate, rosemary, and orange oil are also great for this purpose.
The effect of manual cell massage
The first results are noticeable after 2-3 cycles – the skin becomes smoother, smoother, and softer. It can be red, itchy, and bruised for about a week. In this case, it is recommended to use the gel. The product is applied to the affected area with a thin layer, rubbed in, and left until it is absorbed. Inflammation usually disappears after 3-4 days.
Both manual anti-cellulite massage and regular aid on all 4 levels of the “orange peel”. After the first visit, inflammation, bruising, and skin irritation disappears. After 3-5 operations, the blood circulation is normal, the skin calms down. After completing the entire course, the body is cleansed of toxins, weight is reduced, muscle corsets are formed and lymphatic function improves.
The effect lasts for 6-12 months, after which it is recommended to take another course. To maintain the results, it is necessary to massage problem areas every day with a special massage roller for 20 minutes. After that, the moisturizer is applied to the body and wrapped in foil.
The results will be less dramatic if you ignore the honey, mud, and seaweed. It is advisable to add this method to shock wave therapy. The longest struggle with cellulite must be overweight women and those suffering from impaired metabolism. In this case, it is recommended to solve the existing problems even before the course begins.
You need to understand that even the most effective manual anti-cellulite massage only helps in terms of a healthy lifestyle. You can visit a beauty salon as much as you want, but all this will not bear the desired fruit in the absence of sports in life and the misuse of carbohydrates.