Buffalo wings and burning buffalo chicken is a feast for the stomach and fast food lovers. This is a great snack with beer and football! I suggest you cook them at home with a bright sweet taste!
Step-by-step Buffalo wings cooking
Today, spiced Buffalo wings are the most popular food in America. This iconic dish is sought after in pubs and cafés on site. In the United States, they even invented a holiday for the wings on July 29 – “Chicken Wing Day” or Chicken Wing Day. At its core, Buffalo is a classic fast-food restaurant. Juicy, hot, sweet-spiced wings are deep-fried and soaked in a fragrant creamy hot sauce. They are usually served with celery stalks and sour cream sauce with garlic and herbs (Ranch dips).
This food is democratic in every sense: meat is eaten only by hand, burning with stiffness and hot frying. They are ready to fast enough – no more than half an hour and the finished ones are destroyed in a few minutes. Therefore, I recommend doing more of them right away. They are served hot and usually are not left until the next day. It is not customary to heat them. Buffalo is usually deep-fried, which is not healthy food. Therefore, many housewives replace this method with frying in a pan or baking in the oven. Without deep fat, it also turns out incredibly tasty!
- Caloric content per 100 g – 210 kcal.
- Dosage – 2
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Chicken wings – 10 pcs.
- Flour – 3 tablespoons for baking
- Butter – 30 g
- Vegetable oil – for deep-fat
- Cayenne pepper – 0.5 tsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Hot bitter pepper – 1 pc.
- Peppers – 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Tomato sauce – 4 tablespoons
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper – pinch
Cooking Buffalo wings:
- Wash the wings and dry with a paper towel. Cut them along the flanges. The outer third phalanx is not usually used for the formula. There is little meat and these parts often burn. Therefore, use them to cook broths.
- In a bowl, combine all bulk products: flour, cayenne pepper, pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the wings in a bowl of flour and stir well so that they are covered with flour on all sides. Let them sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil so that it boils and sizzles. Place the wings and fry over high heat for 3 minutes, then lower the flame and turn occasionally until fully cooked for 15-20 minutes. The wings should be in one row so that each piece is evenly fried on all sides.
- Cooked cuisine: place the wings on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. Well, the classic option is to deep fry the wings. So choose the method of heat treatment yourself, whatever you like, and taste more.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl until soft. Do not bring to a boil. Add the crushed garlic, finely chopped hot peppers, ketchup, ketchup, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper to the hot oil. Mix well.
- Place the finished wings in a bowl, pour over them with hot sauce, and stir. The dish is ready to serve. Consume it immediately after preparation. But if the wings are left, store them in the refrigerator for 3 days and reheat them in the microwave. Of course, the effects will not be the same, but they will still be delicious